tiistai 26. lokakuuta 2010

More anime!

Well, I just finished watching Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, I watched the whole series in a row (not counting toilet breaks etc.), and I'm going to talk a bit about that. It's 12 episodes long, which is enough but still feels so short. It's a shame they don't do more 24-26 episode series'.
Well, first of all, the start, of course. Pretty much foreseeable (like most of the anime is, unfortunately) but still entertaining, personally, I really liked the showed off Ryouko in the beginning, and how they showed what kind of a character she is right in the beginning. When Ryoushi had his first appearance, I thought he was a dull, ordinary character, but fortunately I was wrong. Him being scopophobic proved to be quite interesting in my opinion. The series as a whole was a good experience, and the characters were awesome! (Majolica Le Fay taking the place of my current favorite character may have some affect for me saying that)

So! Let's get on with the ratings from my experience!

The story:
This one had quite interesting story, if you ask me. Though, it was a bit lacking. In my opinion they should have told more about the past of Ryouko. The storyline didn't get jammed at any time, instead it progressed slowly forward during the whole series. Closer to the end, the storyline went by faster than in the beginning, but ofcourse, story telling should be slower in the beginning so you can get a good feel of the characters before starting the main story. If it was for me to choose, in every series I'd have the first and the second episode have pretty much no story, but instead focusing on what kind of characters the story holds. This happens in quite a few series, this being one of them. So, well... All in all, the story was great and progressive. Only thing there is to complain about the story, is that there were pretty much no sudden twists or fights that come out of nowhere, but it's just my opinion.
The score from me for the story will be 8/10 The lack of 2 points is because of what I just mentioned.


The soundtrack:
OP and ED were both decent, but for the BGM? There's just nothing to say.. Unfortunately I can't remember it having any songs that struck to me yelling "I'M A GOOD SONG!" I can't remember what kind of soundtrack this series has at all. I find this quite disappointing.  
The score will be 4/10 for the OST.


The characters:
The characters in this series were quite well made! There weren't many generic characters, except for Akai Ringo. Only one character that is often seen in many many series'. Disappointing! But well, the characters that were not-so-generic do compensate for the lack of generic, cliché characters. Many characters had traits that are often seen, but then they also had traits not that many generic characters have. The set of characters was nice, cross-dressing male is a necessity for any good character mix-up! And by the way, if you're going to say Urashima Tarou is a generic character, he's not, you should watch the series and you'll understand. If you have seen the series and you still don't understand... I'll be sad to tell the bad news about your mental condition.
So, anyway! There was no bad character in this series, and as I said before Majolica Le Fay becoming my new favorite character for the time being, it will surely have an impact on the rating for this series!
The score will be 10/10

How it made me feel:
This series had a nice happy feel to it, and there were a few scenes I cried in. It's not a top notch emotional series, and it's not supposed to be! Overall I'm really happy to have seen this series, and recommend this one for everyone too!
The score will be 9/10   


Well, that's it for today's entry. I'm trying to figure out if I'd watch some more anime or go to sleep, I think I'm leaning a bit more for the anime! Not like it's a suprise.

So, let's get on to the last part of the entry!

Top 3 at the moment!
  1. Majolica Le Fay
  2. Storm8 games on iPhone
  3. Having fantasies about my little sisters friend that is at our place for a "sleepover"
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti