perjantai 29. lokakuuta 2010

Jello.

It's been a few days since my last post, I just haven't had anything to say. Not like I've got a lot to say this time either, it's just that I feel I can't leave this for too long, or I'll stop doing it completely.
I've  watched some anime, and played some games... Nothing out of the ordinary. I started watching Asobi ni Iku yo, then after six episodes I started watching Durarara!!, after four episodes of Durarara!! I watched Asobi ni Iku yo to the end, and I'll probably throw out my opinions of it in a while. Currently I'm waiting for eztv to release the new episode of Supernatural, it should come out within an hour.
Tomorrow (well technically it's today but meh, who cares) I'll be buying new screen that is Full HD, been waiting for a HD screen for quite a while. ^^ Too bad there's no screen around that's cheap, Full HD, around 21"-24" and has 2x HDMI... Well, anyway.. I'll be glad to get the new screen, can finally play xbox without having to use that crappy old TV of mine. And having dual-screen for PC? Great! Well, that's enough of me, let's get on to Asobi ni Iku yo!

The story:
This series has quite a normal story for one that has alien girls in it. The alien pops out of nowhere and starts to live with the protagonist, and of course the other girls that like the protagonist don't quite like it in the beginning.
The storyline goes by quite fast but not too fast. The story is quite simple and most of it can be guessed few episodes behind, not like it's something new to a series. There's not much more to say for the story, it was quite an disappointment how simple story it was.
So I'll score the story for 6/10

The characters:
 I liked the idea of having these gun maniacs around, and I really liked how they blend into the story. Especially I liked how Aoi looks like when she's got her glasses on. For the aliens, I was quite disappointed there were no guys, but iguess the cat ears and tail compensate for it. Though, I like how male characters look with cat ears and tail. But yeah, the alien girls were neat, and of course I like the idea of having one character with maids and being so rich she can buy anything she wants. Always good for the show!
For characters  I'll give  9/10

The soundtrack:
 The OST was neat! The BGM really blends in to the story and both OP and ED were neat, not much to say about it though.
Score will be 10/10 

How did it make me feel?
This series didn't have much drama or scenes that make you feel good inside, so it didn't make me feel all that good, for other than being good series. I think the person who created the story should have paid more attention to bringing out the emotions for the story, there were a lot of opportunities for feelings, but they just skipped all that. It's a shame.
Will score this one for 7/10   


So! That's it for today's  entry, only gonna pop up the top 3 and be on my way!
Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Today's top 3
  1. THEATRE BROOK - Uragiri no Yuuyake
  2. Rock band (xbox)
  3. The feeling of knowing you'll get something nice soon! 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti