sunnuntai 31. lokakuuta 2010

Nyawn?

It's been over a day since I got my new screen and I'm loving it! 21,5" full HD, have been playing some Call of Duty on it... It seems way nicer compared to my old TV. Also I've been watching some anime on this, man, the colours are just way different! In the beginning it made my heart pound hard, to see such a difference! Setting up the 2 screens was easy too, I thought it would take some effort but it didn't. Finding a good wallpaper proves to be hard though... Well, been re-awakening to my lost love, Mulled Wine. Always around winter I start drinking it and I consume liters every week, if not every day! My mother bought some yesterday, I opened it today and decided I have to buy more! (My mother only bought one liter, doesn't last very long.)
So anyway, I've been having a blast today, I've played pretty much every game I have on PC except for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood and Dead Rising 2, and I've also played some Call of Duty today too, and after I finish with this entry I'll go ahead and play either Guitar hero or Rock band. Don't know which one I'll choose yet.

Also, today I noticed how easily I'm influenced by anime... Been watching Saki since yesterday (a story about a girl who plays Mahjong) and I've been wanting to learn Mahjong ever since I started.. Just like what happened with K-ON! and guitar, Canvas 2 and drawing and Hikaru no Go and go. Too bad I never actually managed to learn any of these skills.. I've owned an guitar for a few years, but I still can't play anything... I used to draw but I don't anymore because I suck at it, and I don't seem to get any better. For Go and Mahjong, I can't find any good place to learn them.. I guess I should start seriously training something, because I'm not good at anything, nothing at all!

I'll leave todays entry for this, I've got pretty much nothing to say today either..
Wonder why I started an blog when I've got nothing to say? Well anyway! Keep coming back (if there even is one person reading this)

Today's top 3
  1. Ali Project
  2. Saki (anime)
  3. My new awesome screen!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti