lauantai 23. lokakuuta 2010

Burials are fun.

Today, I was there when they buried my grandfather's brother (whom I never actually knew about until about until about two weeks ago). The first funny thing that happened, was that I met one of his friends. (they both were drunkards) Oh boy did I laugh inside at the friend of my grandfather's brother (let's just call him the friend from now on).. He barely could stand, even though he was sober and I couldn't understand a word he said because he sounded like he was completely smashed. Well, after we had met him we walked down to the church and sat at the front row chairs. A few moments later the friend came inside too, man, you'd be surprised how much noise one man can make.. Well, while we sat and the priest was talking, I had fun watching a painting that was behind some candles (Jesus holding a child, or something like that) and the heat from the candles made the air wave so it looked like the baby's face was deformed. I barely could keep myself from smiling. Then, after the priest had talked and finished off his songs, we started to carry the coffin to the grave he was to be buried in to. The funny thing about this part is, that the coffin needs six carriers and we only had three of us, so we had some people who no one of us knew helping us with carrying the coffin. After we had finished burying him we left with laughter while mocking the drunkard friend (of course at a range at which he could no longer hear us). Then we went down to my fathers' and drank some coffee and ate some sweets. While after we had finished our coffee, I left with my grandfather and went down to his place, did things we usually do when I go to his place. Played some cards, drank some coffee and talked about random things. Later on after a few games we went to the sauna, and then he brought me to home.

Boy did I have fun this day, new episode of MM! (which you all MUST see) and a new episode of Supernaturals 6th season, which wasn't all that good but it was all right.
Now I'm pondering about what I should do next. Finish watching Chocotto Sister, start watching Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, start watching Spice and Wolf II, play some Starcraft II or CoD: Modern Warfare 2.
Maybe I should go sleep? I slept only about 5 hours before going to the burial.
Well, listening to Clannad OST again, not a suprise I suppose...
I guess I'll go take a dump and think about what I'll do next.

Today's top 3
  1. MM!
  2. Ore no Imouto Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
  3. Clannad OST


Todays entry was a bit short but I really don't have anything else to add.
At any time anyone reads this, try to have a nice day that day. If you can't, then have a bad day. If you don't want to... You've run out of options.

Ciao~ 
  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti