keskiviikko 20. lokakuuta 2010

What a life...

So, yesterday I went to sleep around 05-06 in the morning, woke up around 15 to a call from a friend, it was an invitation to go out for dinner. We had pizza.
So, after eating and getting back home I started playing Starcraft, and listened to Clannad OST, been doing SCII story mode normal achievments, and I found the secret mission today...it was...beautiful. I loved the mission!
So, anyway... After I got bored of playing SC, I went up to World of Warcraft to pick up my Halloween event "trick or treat" also I killed the Headless Horseman, ofcourse, I didn't get the helmet I need. (The pumpkin)
After that 5min visit, I logged off and watched a few episodes of Chocotto Sister. It's my 3rd or 4th time watching the series, and I wish everyone in the world did the same. It's an awesome piece of storyless, mindless, comedic fanservice awesomeness. Can't go wrong with that!
After the few episodes of the series, I went up and played some more SC. Then I got bored again after few missions so I decided to go to watch Chocotto Sister again, then after few episodes back to visit WoW for Trick or Treat, then back to SC and then Chocotto sister and WoW and SC and.. "oops" I've been up all night again and I can't even go to sleep because I've got stuff to do later on today (I can't sleep small periods of time, if I sleep, I won't wake until I've slept enough). So, I've gotta go make some coffee, take a shower and perhaps melt my face so I'll stay awake.
Oh, also, after we had eaten our food with my friend, we drove to the supermarket, where my friend bought cola and I tried to buy non-alcoholic cider. Well, atleast it says "non-alcoholic". The cashier told me she can't sell the cider to me unless I have my papers proving I'm 18 years old (which I'm not). She told me it's not completely non-alcoholic which led to me laughing a bit and leaving the store empty handed. When I got to home I took a can of the same cider (empty) from my floor and started to read about the ingredients... Well, yeah.. It has 0.02% alcohol in it. Man, think of that. I'd have to drink 100 cans or something, before I'd get even slightly drunk. That would make 50 liters.. How the hell do these people think it's wrong for me to drink that stuff? I mean, there are these small chocolate "bars" that have rum and leftovers of liqueur in them, and they sell that stuff for anyone who gives them money for it. Geez, this world we live in sure is a weird place.

Well, on the brighter side of the "news"...
I just decided to save 150€ by not buying a 21" Full HD LCD TV for 300€, instead I'll buy 21" Full HD LCD non-TV-screen for 150€.
Well, it's a lie when I say "decided to save".. Wouldn't have been my money either way. I guess I should say I decided to save my mother's money by doing so. Ssooo... I'm off to get coffee and take a shower.
Before that though, I'll mention my plan for the future, in this blog.
I'll be putting up my "top 3 at the moment" each time I'll post something here, might turn it into "top 3 of the week" later on if I notice myself posting same things over and over again.
So, here it goes 


Nyamo's Top 3 at the moment
  1. Clannad OST
  2.  Starcraft 2
  3. Chocotto Sister


Bai-biiii~~ 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti